Poland Citizenship By Investment Program
Until very recently, gaining Polish citizenship was almost impossible. Now suddenly, Poland are allowing Citizenship by Investment for a trial period, and the result is a program that is both excellent value, but also encompasses a Polish driving license, Naturalization Certificate and Tax Number
Poland Citizenship Benefits In Summary
- Economical Cost Of Just €175,000 Per Applicant
- Applicants will receive a Polish Passport, Identity card, and Driver’s License within 90 working days
- Applicants will receive the Polish Naturalization Certificate and enjoy the full health, educational and welfare benefits of Polish Citizenship for life
- Applicants will receive a Polish Tax Number
- Applicants can purchase property anywhere within Poland’s borders
- Poland’s passport is the 11th most powerful in the world, with visa-free access to 181 countries
- Becoming a Polish/EU citizen and passport holder will make finding employment far easier in many countries
- Polish/EU citizenship and passport equates to freedom of movement in all Schengen Area countries, the US and the United Kingdom without a visa
Poland is a democratic country in Eastern Europe that borders Germany to the west, Russia to the east, as well as the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus and the Baltic Sea. Since 2004 Poland has been a member of the European Union and the Schengen Area.
With EU membership the Polish citizenship and passport became a very valuable commodity, and highly desirable to wealthy but travel-restricted business people from the Middle East, Africa and Asia. However, the Polish government steadfastly refused to entertain any notion of a Citizenship by Investment program.