Czech Republic Citizenship By Investment
The Czech Republic are offering the chance to become a citizen and passport holder to their beautiful land for just €200,000. The Czech Republic are also an EU member state, with unlimited access to European countries both inside and outside the Schengen Zone. For any ambitious, forward thinking non-EU businessperson desperate for access to Europe, the Czech CBI program is a complete no-brainer!
Czech Republic Citizenship Benefits In Summary
- Great Value At €200,000 Per Applicant
- You Will Receive A Czech Passport, Identity Card & Driver’s License Within 90 Working Days
- You Will Additionally Receive A Czech Naturalization Certificate And Enjoy All Benefits Of Czech Citizenship For Life
- You Will Receive A Czech Tax Number
- You Can Make Your Investment Purchase Anywhere In Czech Republic
- Your Passport, ID Card & Driver’s License Is Renewable Every 10 Years At Any Czech Embassy Or Any Immigration Office In the Czech Republic
- As A Czech Passport Holder You Can Enjoy Visa Free Travel To 183 countries. As Of January 2020 The Czech Passport Is Ranked 7th in World
- Your EU Citizenship Will Lead To Easy Employment In Many Countries Including Visa Waiver Program To USA
- Freedom Of Movement In All Schengen Countries And To United Kingdom Without Visa
The Czech Republic is a landlocked country in Central Europe bordered by Austria to the south, Germany to the west, Poland to the northeast and Slovakia to the southeast, making it one of only two European Union (EU) members to be completely surrounded by other EU members (the other being Luxembourg.)
The Czech Republic has a hilly landmass of 78,866 KM2 which is home to 10.7 million inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Prague, which has a population of 1.3 million, making it the 20th largest city in Europe.