Croatia Citizenship By Investment
Croatia is one of those countries that fits the bill of an “overachiever” that “punches above its weight”. Such a nation is built on the pride of its people, who are always seen to be 100% behind their sporting heroes, win lose or draw. If becoming part of a beautiful nation made up of proud, beautiful people appeals to you, the great news is that since 2013 Croatia are also part of the EU!
Croatia Citizenship Benefits In Summary
- Great Value At €175,000 Per Applicant
- You Will Receive A Croatian Passport, Identity Card & Driver’s License Within 75 Working Days
- You Will Additionally Receive A Croatian Naturalization Certificate And Enjoy All Benefits Of Croatian Citizenship For Life
- You Will Receive A Croatian Tax Number
- You Can Make Your Investment Purchase Anywhere In Croatia
- Your Passport, ID Card & Driver’s License Is Renewable Every 10 Years At Any Croatian Embassy Or Any Immigration Office In Croatia
- As A Croatian Passport Holder You Can Enjoy Visa Free Travel To 170 countries. As Of January 2020 The Croatian Passport Is Ranked 19th in World
- Your EU Citizenship Will Lead To Easy Employment In Many Countries Including Visa Waiver Program To USA
- Freedom Of Movement In All Schengen Countries And To United Kingdom Without Visa
Croatia has been a member of the EU since July 1, 2013, and is the last nation to be accepted. Croatia’s geographic size is 56,594 km², and it has a population of 4,525,316, as per 2019. Croatia’s capital is Zagreb and the official language in Croatia is Croatian, although many Croats are also fluent in English. Although Croatia is not a member country of the Schengen Area, it’s citizens have full access to that zone.